Digital transformation will put US$5.9 trillion (approximately SGD 8.1 trillion) in revenue up for grabs for companies across industries in the region by 2018. There is a little doubt in the minds of business leaders that digital transformation is strategically important to their corporate, and personal, fortunes in the immediate future. It would be pertinent to understand the changing nature of work, the changing nature of commerce, and the changing characteristics of success in this brave new world in 2017 and beyond.
Manish Bahl, Senior Director, Centre for the Future of Work at Cognizant bets heavily on AI as future of work. Read the full article via the link at the bottom which details the following points further:
- The focus on human-centric skills will increase sharply.
- The gap between digital leaders and laggards will widen.
- Last-Mover Disadvantage: Laggards Pay 160% Penalty for Inaction
- IoT and AI to shape the technology agenda
- The Internet of things (IoT) will lead to “the vulnerability of things.”
- Fact, not fiction – AI will come to reality and become a real business.
1,510 total views, 3 views today